Pull Apart Pizza Bread:
- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons of a really good Italian seasoning
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 – 8 oz package of pepperoni
- 1 cup Parmesean cheese
- Optional: Add a ½ teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out the pizza dough, and using a sharp knife or a pizza cutter, slice up the pizza dough into approx 2" squares/pieces. (It's all getting piled into the bowl together, so don't stress about how big the pieces end up!)
- Cut the pepperoni into quarters.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough.
- Transfer dough mixture to a greased bundt pan
- Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked)
- TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
- Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot.
- Serve with a side of pizza sauce and enjoy!
Once your pizza pull apart bread is all cooked simply add a side of your favourite pizza sauce for dipping and you're all set! To make it easier to eat you might want to pre-cut the pizza bread into sections, especially if you have a lot of guests who will want to make sure they get to try it--because once you've had a piece, it's hard to resists grabbing another chunk!!