Thursday, May 14, 2015

#ThrowBackThursday Baby Announcement

So I just realized that over my long blogging hiatus we made a very exciting family announcement which I haven't shared here yet. The boy-o played an integral role in sharing the news, and I think he has some mixed emotions about the whole situation!


We are expecting baby #2 mid August and we're so excited that the boy-o will be a big brother! We've decided to remain #TeamYellow for this pregnancy so we don't know whether it will be a boy or a girl. As long as baby is healthy, that's all that matters to us!

We decided to do our baby reveal on Valentine's Day, which seemed fitting since we made the announcement for the boy-o at Halloween. I also really loved making his chalkboard for his 1st birthday, so I wanted to try and incorporate that idea into our announcement as well. I was pretty happy with how it turned out, and it was so wonderful watching family and friends react as the news sunk in.

It's hard to believe that in a few more months it will be time to meet our newest addition already!

No comments:

Post a Comment