What You Need:
- a bunch of pasta noodles
- a ziplock bag for each colour you want
- as many colours of food colouring as you want
- rubbing alcohol
- wax paper
- paper towel
1. Place desired amount of pasta in each of the ziplock bags.
2. Splash a little rubbing alcohol into each bag.
3. Add a few squirts of food colouring to each bag, one colour per bag.
4. Roll the bags around and around to make sure the pasta gets well coated with the food colouring mixture. You can let the pasta sit in the bags for a few minutes to make sure it soaks in well.
5. Dump the ziplock bags out one at a time onto a thick pile of paper towel to absorb any extra food colouring mixture.
6. Transfer pasta from paper towel to wax paper to dry. (It really doesn't take very long!)
And when your pasta is all dried you'll have beautifully coloured "beads" all ready for necklace making or any other threading activity you want to use them for!