Saturday, August 17, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to Baby and Me!

I hope this blog will serve as a useful resource for other FTM's out there who are looking for someone to connect with and share their stories with. Having a baby makes life hectic at the best of times, but I hope to update this blog regularly with Tips and Tricks that make life just that little bit easier, and of course make it more fun!!

I'm a small town girl living in the BIG city--so a lot of my adventures are about exploring my neighbourhood and trying to make where I live feel more like home, while also getting the boy-o out and about to explore his new world too!

Going on 'mat leave' after being a full time graduate student has left me feeling a bit brain-dead at times, so I'm hoping this blog will also help keep my mind busy and active so that when I return to school it won't be so hard to kick-start things into gear again.

So please enjoy, and if you have any questions or comments please let me know! Otherwise I'm just talking to myself... and let's face it, I already do that out loud all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment